m.o.mLiving: STYLE ~> EveryDay M.O.M Must-Haves 'ON TOP'

It's the holiday season and there are sales GALORE!!  So, I wanted to share some great finds that should be must-have pieces in every m.o.ms closet, especially for everyday use.   Now we all have jeans, and for me that is kind of what I live in daily!  So here are my faves this season for what to wear 'on top'.

I've been all about the RUFFLES this year (and layering with a cardigan, blazer, wrap or draped sweater)!  Now, I'm not a girlie-girlie, but the ruffle shirts I'm really dinggin' and I think as a 'mom' too, it helps nip-n-tuck a few bulges underneath.


First Stop & 40% off Sale on the Entire Store + FREE shipping (online & in-store thru Dec.13th)  Ann Taylor LOFT







Next, we cant go wrong at the GAP  and their FREE shipping on all orders over $50








Another Favorite Shopping Ground is Old Navy.   They are offering BUY 1 Sweater Get 1 FREE right now until Dec 11th. and quite a few more specials (includes FREE shipping over $50) 





All of these pieces are classics and can also be dressed up with nice pants, skirt, etc... and go into the evening for a m.o.m night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment